Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who Jesus Is • John 10





"I am the Gate. 
Anyone who goes through me 
will be cared for—will freely go in
and out, and find pasture."

John 10:9


 
I love knowing that Jesus cares for me.

With Him I have a safe place, always.

He is the Good Shepherd.

He leads me and guides me.

But I must choose to listen to His voice
and do what He says
and go where He leads.

I have to believe Him enough
to not only listen,
but follow and do what He says.

Lord, please help me
to do more than just hear.

Help me to listen, help me to follow,
help me to do what You want me to do.




"I am the Good Shepherd.
The Good Shepherd puts the sheep
before himself, 
sacrifices himself if necessary."

John 10:11


"I am the Good Shepherd.
I know my own sheep 
and my own sheep know me."

John 10:14




"This is why the Father loves me: 
because I freely lay down my life."

John 10:17

"I came so they can have real and eternal life,
more and better life than they ever dreamed of."

John 10:10


You gave all.

You provide all. 

You know me. 

Help me to know You. 

You are who You say You are.

There is no guessing, no wondering.

Simple trust is all I need. 

As I read Your Word and listen to 
Your voice, I come to know 
who You are. 

As I believe You, 
I will live in the abundance
You promise.

I will live in the safety 
and provision
You offer. 

You are my Shepherd
I am without need.

No comments: