Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let Be and Be Still



Let be and be still, 
and know (recognize and understand)
 that I am God.
 I will be exalted among the nations! 
I will be exalted in the earth!

The Lord of hosts is with us; 
the God of Jacob is our Refuge
 (our High Tower and Stronghold). 
Selah 
[pause, and calmly think of that]!

Psalm 46:10-11




This is what the Sovereign LORD, 
the Holy One of Israel, says: 
“Only in returning to me 
and resting in me will you be saved. 
In quietness and confidence is your strength. 
But you would have none of it.

Isaiah 30:15




Shhhh, be still.

I know that it is hard. 
I know you don't understand. 

Quiet now.
Remember what I have told you.

I have not left you on your own.
I am right here with you.
I will never leave you.

Come to Me.
Tell Me what is on your heart.
Lay your burden down at My feet. 

I hear you when you call to Me.
I am at work. 

Remember to thank Me.
Your thanks shows Me that you trust Me.

Thanksgiving keeps your focus on Me,
on what I am doing,
what I am going to do.

I hold your future.
I know the plans I have for you.

You only need to be still
and know
that I am God. 

No comments: