Monday, January 24, 2011

Learning to Breathe




I bless God every chance I get; 
my lungs expand with his praise. 
I live and breathe God

Psalm 34:1-2 msg

Today I am going to do this

on purpose

I am going to choose to breathe God
blessing Him

every chance I get


I am thankful for:

1. blue skies

2. Gracie-girl's laughter

3. chores faithfully completed

4. a toddler's view on life

5. Heaven-directed music filling my home

6. my tall boy-man, finally rising

7. my faithful, ever-strong husband

8. more strength, more words, more healing for Melody

9. The Solid Rock

10. the plow turning my soul-soil 

11. reality revealed, mercy poured, cleansing

12. a new beginning

13. a new commuinty

14. old friends




3 comments:

Heather said...

Love that Scripture and your thoughtful gratitude.
"chores faithfully completed"... oh, what thanks here too :)

Aisling said...

So many new people joining the journey this week.
Be blessed!

Sennie said...

Beautiful!!