Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cry Out






I cry out to the Lord;
      I plead for the Lord’s mercy.
I pour out my complaints before him
      and tell him all my troubles.
When I am overwhelmed,
      you alone know the way I should turn.

Psalm 142:1-3 nlt



He is there.

Always. 
He wants you to come to Him.
To lay your burden down.




Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
      for my hope is in him.
 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
      my fortress where I will not be shaken.
My victory and honor come from God alone.
      He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
O my people, trust in him at all times.
      Pour out your heart to him,
      for God is our refuge.

 Psalm 62:5-8 nlt




Don't hold it all inside.

Cry out to Him.

He longs to be gracious to you.

No comments: