Thursday, July 22, 2010

Remember His Words • Luke 24



Then they remembered Jesus' words. 

Luke 24:8

•

Oh that I would remember
Your words, Jesus!

Your words are Life!
Your words are Truth!

You lead me in the way I should go.
Your Word is full of Your words.

As I read, as I memorize Your words,
I pray that You will help me to
always remember what You say to me.

Your Word is a Lamp to my feet.
Your Word is Truth.
Your Word stands firm —
Your Word lasts forever.

When I live my life
remembering Your words,
I know You more,
I know what pleases You,
I know what You are like,
I know how You want me to live.

Open Your word to me, Jesus!
Fill me with the fire of Your Word.

•

"Didn't we feel on fire as He 
conversed with us on the road, 
as He opened up the Scriptures for us?"

Luke 24:32

No comments: