Saturday, August 29, 2009

Changing the Way I Think



"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is." Romans 12:2

I need the way I think changed.

I can't do it.

Especially when I am choosing to listen to and believing lies.

Lord, help me to hear and believe what is true.

Please transform me.

Please change the way I think.

"Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. If your sinful nature controls your mind, there is death. But if the Holy Spirit controls your mind, there is life and peace." Romans 8: 5-6

No comments: